1. Don't take large steps. Most steps should not exceed length of your own foot.
2. Don't bounce up and down. Dance smooth.
3. Men, don't push the woman around . Lead by indication, not by pulling and pushing.
4. Don't break your frame. Forearms should stay parallel to the floor in open position.
5. Don't let your elbows pass your sides in a push. In open position, keep your elbows slightly in front of your center line.
6, Don't dance with your arms. Keep arms firm and don't keep time with your arms.
7. Don't let your hands rise up during a push. Keep forearms, wrists, and hands parallel to the floor.
8. Don't float around. Anchor your weight at the end of each set of movements.
9. Don't use your thumbs. Use fingers only, keeping your thumbs clear, and never squeeze!
10. Men, don't advance forward to lead anything. Step to the side, and/or back, but not forward.
11. Don't look at the floor. Look up, be proud, and smile.
12. Men, don't start a pattern on the one count. Start on the and-one.
13. Ladies, don't back lead. It hurts our feelings.
14. Don't get too far apart. Stay close, take smaller steps, and keep your frame.
15. Men don't lift you hands high over the woman's head to lead turns. Lift just above her head.
Couldn't have created a better list myself.
That is all.